• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Captivate duplicate slices error

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,  I need help while working on creating presentations in adobe captivate when I duplicate a slice or if I copy and paste info from anywhere it generates a link into my presentation that repeats the same info that is already in the text box like a hyperlink that I did not create. How can I take it out ???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you copying and pasting only plain text, or does this text perhaps have some formatting?

I would suggest you delete what you have copied so far and replace with text that has been put through Notepad or some other plain text editor to strip out formatting.

If that does not fix the issue, you may even need to delete and rebuild all affected slides to get rid of the corruption.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What do you mean exactly by 'slice'? Sorry, but I am not a native English speaker. It seems not to be a typo for slide. Maybe post a screenshot to understand exactly what that hyperlink means?

Captivate is style-based, completely agree with Rod that you need to copy/paste unformatted text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources