Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Captivate Prime loading screen during event video

Explorer ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi community!

I have a short Captivate training that is hosted in Captivate Prime, created in Captivate 2019, that has a short 20-second event video on one slide. About 80% of the time, when I have a learner view the content through Captivate Prime, the video hits a loading screen about halfway through the video that freezes everything for about 5 seconds. Once the loading screen is gone, the video is paused and will only continue when the learner moves the video's playbar to somewhere else in the video.

I've tried re-recording the video (in hopes that it was the video file's fault) and then recreating the entire training into a new Captivate file. Nothing helps.

Is this a video loading problem? Captivate Prime problem? My problem??

Thanks for any help!

TOPICS
Audio and video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have no idea since I am not using Prime. Did you post in the Prime forum as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the idea. I just posted in the Prime forum as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources