Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Aligning objects from slide to slide in Fluid Boxes

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all...

Embaressed to have to ask this, but suppose I want the arrow on the right to appear in just about every slide same size and same position.   Is there a way to do this after the fact? 

Eddie Landsberg

Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 3.30.40 PM.png

TOPICS
Editing , Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please insert the images, instead of attaching? I spend a lot of time trying to help users, but do not want to download attachements. You probably will need to use Position properties, but all depends how you did set up the fluid boxes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Put the arrow object (I am assuming it is a Smart Shape button) on the Master Slide and set the Property for it to be on top of all other objects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Careeful with master slides having Fluid boxes. You cannot use the Main master slide, because it will mess up all slides.  Just wanted to specify. Master slides having fluid boxes can also allow the arrow to move around if you don't set up the fluid box properly. Timing for the rest of the project is theoretically not possible, but works sometimes when you use the same master slide (not the main master slide) for all slides.

I would prefer to use the Position Properties to anchor that arrow to two sides of the slide. You don't show the Fluid boxes setup of that slide. If you have Three horizontal fluid boxes, where the arrow is in the third one, use 'Squeeze in a row' and it will always remain to thr right slide. It depends on the other fluid boxes whether it will reamin in the center verrtically...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much.  I'm going to have to experiment with this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources