• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All menu are greyed out

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the software demo, for the moment, to do interactive 360courses. But I cannot import video or images because all the choices in the menu bar are grayed out, I can only add text, hotspots and audio. Is this normal? All this doesn't make me want to buy it just yet.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lot of confusion about the terminology you are using.

You can not add normal slides nor objects to a  VR course. You can add 360 slides to a normal cptx project. It is not possible to convert a 260 video to an interactive slide video. You can only add the limited set of options you mention.

You talk about  software simulations, I don't see any link with 360 slides, nor with interactive video? Or do you mean a Video Demo? If you mean a software simulation, you have to publish it to MP4 and insert the video on a normal content slide (not a 360 slide).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources