• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Assessment simulations in the LMS

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created an assessment simulation in Captivate, but it will not report correctly to the LMS.  Is there a step by step on how to do this somewhere.  I ahve the click boxes set, LMS reporting, but the incorrect clicks are not registering to the LMS and the course completes inconsistently.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate will report the quizzing system variables. Check the individual scores, using the Advanced Interaction panel (F9).

As for the completion criteria, how did you set them up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lilybiri!

Here are my settings for Quiz Preferences, for one of my click boxes and my Advanced Interactions panel.  What do I need to change on any of these?  And do you have something I could read on this topic and Advanced Interactions?

Thank you,
Janelle

image 06.png

image 01.pngimage 02.pngimage 03.png

image 05.png

image 04.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see one extra button in the panel... did you add it? It is also scored, but that is not created by the  Assessment simulation. 

You have left the number of attempts for the slick boxes set to Infinite. That means that the learner can only proceed after having clicked the click box. He can never fail... Why did you talk about incorrect click boxes?

Images are tiny and blurry. Do you show the score slide? 

I have blogged a lot about quizzes, but not specifically about scoring in an Assessment simulation. Since a whle I planned a blog about the Advanced Interactions pnael which is very useful, but les sknown by most. Still didn't find time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources