Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Assets Panel Empty in Adobe Captivate

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

The assets panel is empty in my Captivate. I have the 2019 release, 11.5.5.553.

I have tried deleting my eLearning Assets folder in Public Documents and nothing happened.

'

This is running on a work computer, so I do not have administrative access. I am also currently on the trial version, if this matters. 

Please let me know what steps I can take to try and fix this, it's crucial I have access to these assets. 

Thanks,

Vince

TOPICS
Download assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I have the same issue as Vince, with paid subscription.  Is there anybody out there?

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone ever seen this icon on a screen and what does it mean and how can it be removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This would be due to the fact that you are working on a responsive project and you have a Smart Shape or some other kind of text element that has more text than can be displayed in the area provided.  

To remove it you need to either have less text, change the text font size, or change the margin allowances so that the text can then be displayed in the area.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a bunch, I really appreciate it.

Jim
--
Moderation; Please do not add personal credentials in this public forum. I took them out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To add to Rod's answer, and because you didn't specify if you do see this expand icon for all browser resolutions I want to add another tip. Decreasing the font size is only possible for the original (desktop- screens, but you also need to decrease the minimum font size (in screen properties) to avoid its appearance ifor small browser resolutions on phones. It is by default set to 14 points, which can easily be lowered to 10 or even 8 pts. In Fluid Boxes projects the font size is fluently adapted to the browser resolution, you can only control the maximum and minimum font size. The maximum is the one used for the resolution you start with (desktop).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources