• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bookmarks on a video

Participant ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 90 bookmarks on a video and I'd like to duplicate that slide the video resides on. Then, I'd like to replace that duplicate slide with another video, preserving the bookmarks. The second version video is very similar to the first, so that's why I thought this best. But, when I duplicate the slide, try to import another version of the video and keep the same bookmarks throughout, the original then is changed as well. I cannot seem to find a way to have 2 versions of the same bookmarks in two different videos. I do not think I can copy bookmarks from one video to another. Any ideas? Suggestions? Greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

So, I've determined it cannot be done since each must have unique bookmark names. I'm going to close this. Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, I've determined it cannot be done since each must have unique bookmark names. I'm going to close this. Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources