• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Buttons aren't showing in preview in Glossary Widget

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey All, 

I created a Glossary Widget for this course I am writing.

The exit buttons aren't showing up in the preview but they are showing up in the master slide deck.

What's up with this?

Screen Shot 2022-03-09 at 6.52.34 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-03-09 at 6.53.30 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The buttons are most likely being hidden by the widget at runtime.  To prove this, drag the bottom border of the widget up above the tops of the buttons and republish to HTML.  I think then you will see the buttons.

This is happening because the Glossary Learning Interaction is displayed inside an iframe element at runtime and iframes are higher up in the z-order of the page.  You can however alter this behaviour in Captivate by editing the code in the AdobeCaptivate.ini file in Captivate's install directory.  You need to set UseWidget7 = 1.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Due to the priority of the Learning interaction in the stack order.

Either reduce the size of the interaction and put the custom buttons outside of it, or toggle UseWidget7 to 1 in the Captivate.ini file.UseWidget.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines