• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buttons not working correctly on Quiz Results Slide

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a quiz results slide that have custom menu buttons (table of contents, help, next, previous...). Once I click one of the buttons, the other buttons don't function correctly.  The buttons appear to be re-enabled and the rollover actions still work but the actions associated don't.

I am not sure if this is due to the buttons not being part of the quiz or if it is because the quiz result slide has a pause in the slide.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without seeing the timeline and the actions triggered by those buttons, difficult to help. Yes, the results slide has a pausing point at the default time of 1.5secs.  All embedded objects on that score slide have priority, you need to be very careful when adding custom objects, static or interactive. But it is possible to tweak a results slide or to create a custom score slide wich may be the better choice. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will give the custom quiz result slide a try.

Thank you Lilybiri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources