• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buttons placed behind objects still clickable?

Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

A bit of an annoying problem when using buttons made out of smart shapes. When another object are placed on top of the button, the button is still clickable? Why is this and are there some way to prevent this. I can use disable and all that but in this case its not that great 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is the case for all buttons, not only for shape buttons. And it has some great advantages, which I use a lot myself, like make the button 'invisible' to the learner by setting Alpha and Stroke to0, and covering it with a non-interactive shape when necessary.

You need to disable the button if you don't want it to be active and clickable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Love your easy walkaorunds when my head are all stuck in "how can I use javascript to hide the button" mode:)

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, I like to avoid JS for such simple things, not everyone agrees with me however.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources