• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can Captivate 30 day trial be transferred to a different computer?

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ordered a new computer that will take another week to be delivered, but I would like to start using the 30 day trial of Adobe Captivate 2019 immediately on my current computer. I'm I able to transfer the download to the new computer once it comes in? (I have not downloaded the trial yet).

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

typically you can install adobe products on, at least, two computers so i would think you could do that with your trial.  Can I install my Adobe app on another computer?

i moved your message in case there's something different about captivate's installation.

<moved from download&install>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You already got an answer, also valid for Captivate. You can install the trial (subscription only at this moment) version on two systems (same type: Mac or Windows). The trial period will continue since they are linked to your Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources