• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I use projects I created on Adobe Captivate on Adobe Captivate Prime?

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the process of creating training materials for my company. We have the trial version of Adobe Captivate, and Adobe Captivate Prime. We are trying to find a way to use the projects we are creating in the Adobe Captivate software with the Adobe Captivate Prime learning center. After looking around on the Prime website, I cannot find a way to upload my own project. Is this possible? How?

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not a Prime expert (this is the Captivate community) but you can upload the created output folder, which is probably a SCO (reporting is turned on)like any SCO to any LMS., certainly on Prime.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Here's a video with steps to publish your Captivate projects to Captivate Prime: https://youtu.be/6cX4MYColBo

You can also publish the Captivate course package to your local folder and then upload to the Content Library in Captivate Prime.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources