Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't enter into Captivate Software

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,

I'm using captivate software, but now I can't enter. It appears a message saying that I have to download "application manager". I bought the software, so I don't know what happens. Where can I download "application manager".

applicationmanager.jpg

Thank you very much for yout attention and help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Captivate is it that you purchased? 

The latest version is Captivate 2019.

I haven't personally seen this particular error message when installing from one of the packages downloaded from the Adobe website.  Did you download the install files from Adobe or did you get them from somewhere else?  (E.g. a CD-ROM or other website.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I bought the last version Adobe captivate 2019. I have working with adobe captivate more than one moth ago, and I haven't problems. But now, i can enter when I click in the application (see the image).

I took adobe captivate from the official adobe captivate web site (downloading).

If I unsinstall the software and I install again the software, the problem can disappear?.

Tahnk you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't enter, sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm... not completely sure but I think this is referring to the Creative Cloude manager (why is terminology always so confusing and changing)? This is necessary for Captivate because you can use Adobe fonts in Captivate. For that reason you need that manager and log in to it with the same Adobe ID as you use in Captivate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your answer. It appears when I click in to the adobe captivate application from my destock (Computer) yiu can see the image). I' m working with captivate more than a month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aitor,

Could you please check your system to see if you have the Adobe Creative Cloud Manager app installed.  If that app is not installed, this could be the reason Captivate is not happy.  It should have been installed along with Captivate.  

Captivate is not actually part of the Adobe Creative Cloud family of apps but it does use some Adobe technology that is part of the Creative Cloud platform.   For example, Captivate needs the Adobe Media Encoder (which I see you already have.)

If Creative Cloud manager was somehow missing from the Spanish version of Captivate that you installed, you may perhaps be able to get it to work by installing one of the free Creative Cloud applications.  Adobe Bridge would be the one I suggest you install.  That should then mean you have the Creative Cloud Manager app as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved the problem. With the creative cloud applications didn't work. I had to reinstall the software and it works. The only thing is that it didn't ask me my seriel number. Is it possible?, because Trial question didn't appear neither.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have purchased a subscription licence for Captivate and you are currently logged in with your Adobe ID then Captivate will see your license and allow you to use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, thank you very much for your answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources