• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't stop background music on an ipad

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running background music (Cap 9) and need it to stop on a slide that has an embedded video.  I have used the "Stop Background Audio" button, which works fine on my iPhone, Mac, and PC.  When I run the course on my iPad, the background music doesn't stop.  Anyone else ever see this?

Thanks

keith

TOPICS
Audio and video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may be a Safari mobile browser issue.  There have been quite a few reports of issues with Safari.

To find out whether it is the browser or the mobile device OS, try loading Google Chrome onto your iPad and try playing the project on that.  Does it show the same behaviour?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Most recent OS version on iPad has more than this issue. Please try first out with a (better) browser (Chrome). Audio issues are frequent with Safari.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources