• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you get Adobe to contact me?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, two times my company has tried to install Captivate to my laptop and it is not showing up. They told me to contact Adobe today because there is nothing else they can try on their end but I cannot because the chat says to contact my company.

The 2 links I see on the page, (https://helpx.adobe.com/support.) one for individual leads me back to-a message to contact my company. The other link-an enterprise link says when I click on it-"You don't seem to have access to the Adobe Admin Console. If you think you should, please contact your system administrator."

Adobe can you please contact me?

TOPICS
Installation and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Hi,

I have emailed you regarding this issue. Kindly reply to that email and we can connect to look into the issue you are facing with the Installation.

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have emailed you regarding this issue. Kindly reply to that email and we can connect to look into the issue you are facing with the Installation.

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for contacting me. My institution also contacted Adobe on my beahlf and I was given a cse number so please close this ticket. I apprecaite your response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources