Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you set up Captivate on another PC

New Here ,
May 04, 2006 May 04, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,
We purchased Captivate and have been using it to create demo's. We are doing an in house, intranet class and I want to record it, so that I can edit it later. Do I need to put the full version of Captivate on this PC?? Or is there a way to record the class without the full version installed?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 04, 2006 May 04, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Judi S. and welcome to the community

There is no difference between the Captivate trial version and the fully registered and activated version. The only difference is that you are limited on the amount of time you can use it on the PC where the trial has been installed. So whatever you create using the trial version should work just fine in the full version. Nothing is crippled or any weird logos added to indicate it was created using a trial version.

Hopefully this helps a bit... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi my friend, yes of course you have to install the full version of this software on your system, I suggest you download the latest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources