• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel Adobe Captivate

New Here ,
May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - are there any 'free membership benefits after cancellation' like outlined on the Adobe site for Creative Cloud? Meaning, what can I access on Captivate (if anything) once I cancel my membership. Thanks everyone! I can't find this on their site.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once you cancel your subscription you lose the ability to open any CPTX project in Captivate.  You won't even be able to launch into the app.  You'll get a screen telling you your Trial Period has expired and if you want to use Captivate you'll have to purchase a license (or subscribe).

You can still open published content in a web browser, but you won't be able to edit the source CPTX files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2019 May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might want to consider looking at the incentive program from the Adobe eLearning Community. In this video, I show you how you can build a portfolio for free and also how to get Adobe Captivate 2019 for free as well.

Get Adobe Captivate 2019 for FREE! - YouTube

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you know how to cancel a captivate free trial?

j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It will expire automatically after 30days. No need to cancel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources