• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 12 'animations'

Explorer ,
Nov 16, 2023 Nov 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just spent the morning trying to make one of my modules' elements 'animate in' when the user loads the slide. What some might call an Animate onScroll. Like it shows in the sizzle videos for Captivate. Like 360 has out of the box.  I've determined that the animations on this product are unable to be used in an actual product as the both seem to slow it down, and won't show up in the authoring enviroment once you add them to the elements. (Using MacOS and an M1 MBP with 32Gb of RAM. Made for Apple Silicon my ass.) 

This is a letdown as even PPT can work with simple animations. 

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2023 Nov 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Captivate Classic's Effects work fine, and 'Effects' was the former name of what is now labeled Animations.

DId you use Ease in/out? You talk only about the authoring environment, do you mean in Preview mode? Which browser did you use? Hope it is not Safari. 

Check your version as well, please. The most recent one is 12.2.0.19.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources