• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 2017 and Workday Learning/LMS

Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, just wondering how well Captivate and Workday integrate? Thanks.

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Comments is to ask about the operation of the Forum, not a specific program]

[Moved from the Comments forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this Workday LMS - Scorm, AICC or TinCan compliant? If so you can test with Captivate output.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you....on their website it says they do support SCORM. I am going to start a new job soon and they use Workday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2019 Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having a lot of problems with SCORM files in Workday and tracking progress/registering scores. I've been going back and forth with Workday for more than a week and haven't found an answer yet. I've tried both SCORM 1.2 and SCORM 2004 without any luck. If you hear anything, please let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Colleen,

My organization is moving to Workdaty Learning in 2020. I am wondering if you were able to figure out the magic combination of settings to get the LMS to track completions, progress, and scores? Would you be interested in having a call to discuss?

Thanks,

Jodi

Manager, Learning Experience Designers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jodi;

We are converting to Workday Learning and have had problems with Workday Learning when a learner has failed a course; it shows as "In Progress" not Completed. If the learner passes, the course's Quiz Results are passed to their Workday transcript. However, if the learner fails the quiz, we want the fail grade/score reported to transcript so the learner has to re-enroll and take the course and quiz again. I was wondering if youhad any sugegstions or solutions? Thank you in advance for your help. 

David Dole, Instructional Designer, Mill Creek Residential Trust

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My organization is moving to Workday Learning in 2020. I am wondering if you have figured out any tips/tricks for adding SCORM files to Workday Learning to get desired reporting results (completions, passing scores, progress, etc.). Would you be interested in discussing over a call sometime?

Thanks,

Jodi

Manager, Learning Experience Designers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources