• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 2017 Publishing Internal Error

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For any new Captivate simulation that I created in Captivate 2017 when I want to publish to HTML5, I get the internal error. I have tried creating a new simulation by inserting images and creating each step without capturing and I still get the error. 

I am only getting this error when I capture new or create new using images. 

I can repurpose an "old" simulation by swapping out each image and I do not get the error. 

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which exact version number (Help, About Captivate) and on which OS? If you are on Windows, do you run Captivate with 'Run as Administrator' option?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am on version Captivate 2017, 10.0.1.285 and I always use the "Run as Administrator" option. 

I tried to captture a new Software Simulation again today and I could not publish to HTML5 and I get the external error. I copied the the slides and pasted into an existing simulations and was able to publish to HTML5. 

I am not sure if there is a setting I do not have checked when I am capturing the simulations. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources