Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 2019 Assets Issue

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon, 

Captivate 2019 opening video and Assets opens a screen within a screen. I cannot find where anyone else has had this problem and I have been dealing with it for a week now. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, cleared Preferences, Layouts, etc. I am on Windows 10 OS, hooked up to a second montior via HDMI at home during the virus. I have unhooked the monitor and tried but that does nothing. Not to mention that I can't reScreenshot 1.jpgScreenshot 2.jpgally work in Captivate from just my laptop screen. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a similar thread recently, but that was solved by reinstalling:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/captivate/screen-in-a-screen-using-character-assests/td-p/10997851?pa...

AFAIK you are the only two users with this experience...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was actually my Director lol. So it's still just little 'ol me with the problem. Well...at least I can try to say "I'm unique" lol. 

Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a possibility that the issue is caused by the video drivers on your particular computer.  I would suggest you try updating your video card driver software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue here so you're not alone. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources