Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 2019 installation

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am having the worst problem with the Captivate 2019 Install. I have never had an issue in the past. I believe the issue is the way Captivate is intalling on my machine as there appears to be a conflict with MS One-Drive, which is where the install "lives". Additionally, Assets aren't loading and videos aren't loading properly. I would love any help or suggestions. Thanks so much!

TOPICS
Installation and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying Captivate is being installed to a One Drive folder?  Surely not.

Make sure you download all of the install files to your local hard drive before attempting to run the install.  Install to the suggested location in Program Files, not another location.  Then ensure that your Default Folders in Preferences are pointing only to local hard drive folders as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your quick reply. 

My computer has configuration issues, and I can't install Captivate until it is corrected. Thanks so much for your guidance.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources