• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 2019 keeps crashing

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am currently having issues with Captivate 2019 crashing when I try to save a project. It had been working completly fine but now it wont let me save any work. The project I have been working on was inported from Power Point and I now cant import PP presentation into captivate, it says that the file may be damaged. I have previously been able to do this fine. Below is the message I from captivate when trying to save. Any suggestions would be greatly recieved!

stephen_hancock_0-1615553035843.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you check this:

Attention: Adobe Captivate Customers who experienced problems with File Open and/or Save Issues on M...

It looks like you suffer from the problems due to the most recent Win update. For me it was solved by rebooting my system. Suspect a fix was pushed from MS (I rebooted on Wednesday, not on Tuesday).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Thank you for this I hadnt seen that acticle but that makes sense as my computer ran an update last night! Thanks for taking the time to reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources