• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 2019 - New install - Assets double window

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else have this technical problem? When I try to select something from assets a secondary window pops up and covers what I am trying to select.  adobe captivate asset library problem .png

TOPICS
Download assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I had a similar problem if not the same. Turns out because I have two monitors with different Windows scaling settings (one was 100% the other was 125%) cause it to flicker with this sort of view. These were the default scaling for my computer and monitor. I changed them both to 125% and the problem corrected itself.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paul thank you!!!  This was it.  All better now and everything is now working fine.  Appreciate the response.  Have a great day. 

Cheryl 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources