Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 2019 Registered but Exported Audio Says "Trial"

New Here ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I pay for a subscription to Captivate 2019 and I am signed into it. However, when I do a Video Demo the exported audio always has the spoken word "trial" embedded in it every 10 seconds or so. My Video Demos are unusable with this element.

I am signed in to my version of Captivate. My account is current and Captivate is registered with the same account that I am signed in with.

Any suggestions to get rid of the "trial" audio would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Bob Mack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to be a license problem, will try to contact a staff member to help you. Most people answering here are just users like you and me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bob,

I have sent you the private message. Kindly reply to it and we can connect to check this issue with trail of Captivate license.

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources