• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 8 html 5 output after attempting quiz selected option is not showing when traversing back

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Captivate 8 after publshing course to html 5 output, If user attempt Mulitple choice question and proceed. if user traverse back or forth the quiz selected option is not showing. Please help with setting for the same.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CP8 is very, very old especially for HTML6 output, it is not even compatible with the most recent OS versions.

If possible, will try to help but I don't understand your question at all, please can you give some more details? Normally you shoujld never allow learners to move back or forward on quiz slides, because they'll get stuck. I think those options are already in the Quiz Preferences, to not show the Back button and hide the playbar? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its a knowledge check in between the course and course is published in HTML5. E.g. there is MCMS quiz is on slide 6 and I selecte option 2, 5 (out of 6 options) and click submit button. Now I have attempted the quiz and move forward to slide 9. When I traverse back  to slide 6, the quiz options show as unchecked also I am unable to attempt the quiz as I have already attempted it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If my memory is correct you do not have real Knowledge Check slides, they only appeared with Captivate 9. That will probably be the cause of the problems. How did you set up the KC slides? I mean Quiz Properties? Cannot test anymore since I no longer have that old version. Global rule for normal quiz slides is that attempts are considered to be over, and the quiz slide is locked when you leave it. You need to take care of that by using custom navigation, to prevent that a quiz slide is visited again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources