• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 9 Offline Install and Validation

Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Apologies if this has been covered somewhere else, I have had a quick look but I couldn't find anything, and a quick Google didn't turn up anything useful.

I am trying to get my company to purchase Adobe Captivate 9 and due to the network of the computers it will be installed on none of the pc's  will ever be connected to the internet. Our IT department has been told by their software supplier that it is not possible to Install captivate 9 without an internet connection and that a connection is required at least every 30 days to re-validate the licence, is this correct?

If the above is not correct what are the alternatives? I just assumed like with most software that there would be an offline registration option and that would be all that was needed, not the 30 day re-validation etc.  Having recently done a Captivate course I am keen to get the software in before I forget everything!

Any help, advice or links to Adobe documents/instructions would be great, I can then pass these on to the IT Team here and hopefully get it sorted.

Many Thanks,

Dave

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did anyone ever resolve this?  i need to do the same for my company.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since quite a while version 9 of Captivate is no longer supported by Adobe. Only the two most recent versions are in that situation. Please contact Adobe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources