• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate and Creative Cloud Licenses - What the Heck?

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed throughout the discussion board that several people have indicated issues with the Creative Cloud and Captivate licenses working together. Is there really no way to have individual subscriptions on our Business account while also having a team subscription for Creative Cloud? 

It makes no sense for me to have to purchase 7 more licenses than needed so that I can work simultaneously with Captivate and say Photoshop, which I do consistently (up to now).  Please advise how we can improve this experience so that we don't abandon ship and go with another authoring tool. If there is someone specific this request needs to go to, please let me know. We are very frustrated and have put a lot of time into learning Captivate but if I can't easily use it with the other Adobe products it isn't of any use to me. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before anyone asks, yes the subscriptions are accessed using the same email address and password, just a difference between Business and Persona Profile.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something which can only be solved by a staff member, not by a simple user.

I can try to find a staff member for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That would be very helpful if you could find a staff member to assist.  We haven't been getting much help and keep going in circles.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources