• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate Certified Instructor

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2008 Jan 24, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you become a Captivate certified trainer? The Adobe web site doesn't offer Captivate as an option for ACE certification or any other type. I know there are people certified with Captivate.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mar222 and welcome to our community

I don't believe anything yet exists. I know Adobe is working on the certification exam for Captivate. But to my knowledge, it's not ready and in place yet.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info, but how are there Adobe partners that offer Captivate training? I've seen on Adobe's web site that some instructor partners offer Captivate as one of their specialties.
http://partners.adobe.com/public/partnerfinder/tp/proxfind.do;jsessionid=BC6641F398F0A22D39CA5DC16C3...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am an Adobe Certified Instructor. there were a few steps. First you take the ACE exam (Adobe Certified Expert) and then you take the CompTIA CTT (Certified Technical Trainer exam) which is a written exam on best practices of teaching and then their is a stand-up teach which makes you an ACI. And then you have to take the ACE exam for every app that you want to be certified to teach. Then you would be able to teach for Adobe Authorized Training Centers around the world.

However, over the years creating new exams seemed to have paused... every once in a while I hear they are coming out with new exams. Every year we have to update our certifications by taking the latest exams... but since they have not been creating the latest exams.. I think what you are seesing is partners that have certified in the past.

hope that helps.

mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

oh boy! I just realized this post was from 2008! DOH!

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources