• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate Fehlercode 501 - Wo finde ich das Fehlerprotokoll?

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beim Versuch captivate neu zu installieren (setup.exe) bekomme ich den Hinweis: "Installation mit Ausnahmen fehlgeschlagen", "Adobe Captivate kann momentan nicht installiert werden (Fehlercode: 501)"

Die "Hilfe" erklärt: 

Fehlercode 501: Das Paket konnte nicht installiert werden, da die von ihm geänderten Ressourcen derzeit verwendet werden.

Die vorgeschlagene "Lösung" lautet: 

Schließen Sie die im Fehlerprotokoll gemeldeten Apps.

-------

Wo finde ich das "Fehlerprotokoll" mit den "gemeldeten Apps"?

Für einen Tipp wäre ich dankbar.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi You can find the 'log' in your windows log called 'Event Viewer'

1. Right click on the Start button and select Control Panel > System & Security and double-click Administrative tools.
  2. Double-click Event Viewer.
  3. Select the type of logs that you wish to review (ex: Application, System)

Have you tried to Right-click on the setup.exe file and launch it as Administrator? that helped me in the past.

Can you confirm this is your first time installing it or is this an update/upgrade?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, first of all thanks for the quick reply.

It is not my first time installing  but it is also not an update/upgrade, because the first programm I installed is completly wiped off my computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Answer 2

Hi, first of all thanks for the quick reply.

It is not my first time installing  but it is also not an update/upgrade, because the first programm I installed is completely wiped off my computer.

I've had an Abo (German Language) and I think about changing the language (to English), because there is a better price. I wanted discover the english version. Therefore I downloaded a trial-version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources