• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate - How do I change the quiz default labels from English to French?

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2015 Dec 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have change the setting in Project Preferences:Record:Settings/General Captions in French.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That setting in the Preferences is only for the captions that are automatically added when capturing a software simulation.

It is indeed a bit confusing. For the default labels in Quizzes, go into Preferences, Quiz, Default Labels.

Bonne chance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Do you mean for me to translate and then change the labels?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is what I'm doing when localizing. Localisation has never been a priority for Captivate, sorry. If you had a French version of Captivate, you would have only French Quiz labels.

Be sure to save the Preferences, once done. You can import them whenever you need again to have French labels for quizzes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow. Captivate is REALLY behind the times here...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you ever cope with automatic translations? If you are familiar with the translated language you are in for a good laugh. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources