• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate Keeps Crashing Due to Adobe Font

New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just finished a project and all I need to do its publish the darn thing. Unforunately, there is this new Adobe Font domain thing I have encountered? I tried putting in "adobe.com" or "localhost" but that seems to do nothing.

I have no idea what I should be putting in this field because I don't use any unusual fonts. I do have a subscription. All I can find in the community is about TypeKit. And no one says anything about their Captivate crashing at 4%. This is really frustrating.

jmonroep_0-1589964369702.png

jmonroep_1-1589964392466.png

jmonroep_2-1589964400582.png

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Workflow for Adobe fonts is identical as for Typekit fonts, it is just a name change.

If you do not have a CC account, your fonts plan is limited to one domain to add. Choose the one to which you'll have to upload the course.

However, I see seveeral '-' in the project name, please replace them by an underscore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't had to use the TypeKit process either so I'm not even sure what that is. That field is new to me. I'll try one domain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are inviteed to indicate a domain, it means that you have used an Adobe font IN your course. Replace that font by one of the websafe fonts and you'll not have to indicate any domain.

You need to have the CC application open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

UPDATE: It had nothing to do with the Adobe Font. There was a symbol in my CC that when published freaked Captivate out. It was quite ridiculous. Adobe Help tried to help and they were kind, but ultimately it was my husband who read the error message from the crash who was able to help me figure out what was going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources