• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate MC Q with 9 answer options (A-I), I cannot find a process to enter the text forand

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a Captivate learning module. I have 8 MC questions working correctly with 7 possible answer choices.  Captivate MC Q with 9 answer options (A-I), I cannot find a process to enter the text for 8 and 9.  

Appreciate assistance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide some more details:

• Which exact version number do you use? The full number please, as mentioned under Help, About Captivate. 
  • Which OS?
  • Responsive or non-responsive project?
  • Which Theme: quiz slides are always based on specific master slides which are part of the theme.

Answers need all to fit into the answer area. That answer area can be resized in the master slide, and you may need to move other items to create enough space to fit in 8-9 answers because that is not very common.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning,

I am using Captivate 2019 which I understand is the latest version of
Captivate11.5.5.

What is the best process to obtain assistance like this? I used Captivate
years ago. I am having to learn again.

Thank you for your assistance.

Peg

--

Moderattor: please do not add credentials to a public forum. I have taken them out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can post questions here (free), or look for a personalized training (not free).

All depends on the number of 'years' you have left Captivate. A lot has changed. 

Most recent version is 11.8, but that is subscription only. It is needed if you are on Mac with M1 chip and/or use Monterey. It is also needed for Win11.

I suspect you are not on a responsive project. If you want to read some blogs about Quizzing, have a look at this one where I included a pdf with most of the Quiz blogs I created:

Quiz Resources - eLearning (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a Responsive and is a training module.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Responsive can be done with Fluid Boxes or with Breakpoint views. If it is a Fluid Boxes project, have a look at:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/tips-for-fluid-quiz-slides

In that case you'll need not only to edit the size of the answer area, but also the setup of the fluid boxes in the master slide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources