• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate not capturing mouse clicks on Software simulation

Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create a software simulation showing Excel, I created several simulations before without issues, but now is not screen recording every mouse click. Since I updated to the last version issues keep coming. Any ideas how to solve this problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell the exact version number you are using? You find it under Help, About Captivate.

Which mode(s) do you use for the capturing? Demo, Training or Assessment?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lilybiri, the problem was that I was recording in a secondary monitor, thank you for your quick response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you are capturing your software simulation on your primary monitor. I've discovered the hard way that when you use your secondary monitor you miss many actions that Captivate should capture.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Paul, after restarted my computer several times and keep trying I read your suggestion in your Youtube channel about multiple monitors and that was the solution. Love your video tutorials, they are the first site that I go to learn something new. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources