• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate quits early in start up.

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Captivate 2019 on a Mac (10.12.6). Click program to start. It begins to boot, and dies literally within ONE second. I guess I have a software conflict. But what? What program do I need to delete or download? Does Captivate 2019 not work on MacOS 20.23.6.??? What do I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are on Big Sur OS then you need a special update for Captivate to work.  I'm not a Mac user but you should be able to Google for it on the Adobe website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

any chance your subscription is up? that was happening to me, but i wasn';t seeing the pop-up regarding my expired subscription.

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources