Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate Quiz Results Analyzer

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using Adobe Captivate 9.0.2.437 and wanted to use the Internal Server LMS again. I have done that before (I think it was in 2017). I had problems then to find the 'Captivate Quiz Results Analyzer' but found a download link (http://www.adobe.com/go/cp5_quizanalyzer) and it worked.

This link no longer exists. A colleague of mine sent me one that he previously stored but that one reports an error stating the .air file is corrupted.

Is the analyzer software still available and can it run on windows 10 ?

Does anyone know?

Thanks, kind regards,

Frank

[Moved from Community Help (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AIR apps are really just SWF too.  You may find that the reason they are not working is that your systems no longer support Flash SWF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply.
Later, I compared my installation with the installation of  a colleague. It appears that the quiz analyzer really just isn't installed on my computer at all.

But ultimately I might not need it. I am a php developer so I implemented a tool to interpret the data from the .xml result file with php myself.
So now we control what we want to inspect and how we see it ourselves which is an even better option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources