• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate responsive project on touchscreen?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a responsive project with some 360 images. In the published html5 output, I can move around in the images using my mouse but not using my finger on the touchscreen. I can click the interactions with my finger on the touchscreen, but I can't pan the image. Is being able to pan the images on a touchscreen supported?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

It is supported for mobile devices. Are you maybe talking about a touch screen attached to a desktop?  I have a Surface Pro with a touch screen, can not use a stylus nor my fingers to move the image, only tapping the hotspots is possible.

BTW the 360 slides cannot be put in a Fluid box, since you talk about responsive projects. Hope you are aware of that limitation?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is supported for mobile devices. Are you maybe talking about a touch screen attached to a desktop?  I have a Surface Pro with a touch screen, can not use a stylus nor my fingers to move the image, only tapping the hotspots is possible.

BTW the 360 slides cannot be put in a Fluid box, since you talk about responsive projects. Hope you are aware of that limitation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry...yes I was referring to a touch screen attached to a desktop/laptop. Based on your feedback, I assume this feature isn't supported...bummer. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, log a feature request, would love to have this feature to be supported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our sales team just got tablets and one associate. Are you saying that our projects containing drag-and-drop interactions won't work? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes of course, you will be able to drag and drop, swipe etc... I was talking about the full functionality of a touch screen like you have on Surface Pro (with stylus sensitivity), not the mobile gestures which are fully supported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources