• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

captivate slow on slide change despite few slides with not much on them....

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a project where a Smart Shape used as a Button goes from a default state [0% opacity fill and 0 width stroke to its invisable] to a 'show' state [60% opacity fill of green, 0 width stoke] on the Last Attempt of an action. The end is a Sim where you click wrong twice, and the Button shows itself. Click on the Button to get to the next slide where it happens again. This is what I want it to do, but for some reason it is really slow changing between slides?

Had a project that did the same thing but with a Click Box and a Button to get the same effect, and it was able to go to the next slide immediately. Its not a timing issue or setting on the slides, as I built this new one on the old one. I can even delete the State Change Buttons and put the Click Box & Button combo back in, and it runs fast again. How is one Button so much slower than a Button and a Click Box with more scripts? And what can I do to fix it?

Latest vers, 64 bit, NON fluid box. Both of these are Included in the Quiz.

slide settings on new one:

Screenshot (4).png

(The old one had an action here to hide the Button. Shouldn't less actions mean less to load and a faster project? Otherwise they have the same slide settings)

settings for the clickbox:

Screenshot (5).png

( Continue Playing the Project Button is selected on old project, but this one it has no [observable] effect on this project. Otherwise the Action of howing the Button on the old project has been replaced with the State Change to 'show' )

TOPICS
Advanced , Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?