• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate working area settings

Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi community, hope you have a great day so far. My company new colors have a dark grey that blend with the outside the slide area so I was wondering if there is a way to change that color (pic attached area marked with a X). Thank you 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Hmmm, I posted an answer yesterday which has disappeared.

It was not a solution for your problem. I suspect that you want to use the same color as project background color and the problem is to see the border of the slides in that case? In that case I could propose a workaround. Set up guides in a contrasting color as slide border. Here is the screenshot I created yesterday to show what I mean. The project has the default resolution of 1024x627, and is non-responsive. If you are on responsive pr

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not an option as far as I am aware.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you Rod

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm, I posted an answer yesterday which has disappeared.

It was not a solution for your problem. I suspect that you want to use the same color as project background color and the problem is to see the border of the slides in that case? In that case I could propose a workaround. Set up guides in a contrasting color as slide border. Here is the screenshot I created yesterday to show what I mean. The project has the default resolution of 1024x627, and is non-responsive. If you are on responsive projects it is even easier since the rulers in such a project are in %

ScratchGuides.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is the case, excellent, I set guides and now I can see the borders of the project clearly.

Thank you and have a great week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are developing responsive design slides, you can select Preview Height in the Properties Inspector. Its purpose is for other reasons, but it would help in this case. Unfortunately, there is no similar option for non-responsive design projects (Blank Projects).2021-11-06_7-57-31.png

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources