• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clearing Cache File identification question (Captivate 2019)

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am clear on the fact that you need to go to Edit > Preferences > General Settings to  make sure the publish default locations is NOT the same as the Project Cache. But, I am now having to delete items due to low disk space. When I go into the Adobe Captivate Cached Projects, how do you determine what project each cached folder represents? I looked at the modified dates, but they are not matching my file dates. Thanks!

TOPICS
Advanced , Getting started , Installation and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great question, which I never could answer. Reason: I use the AIR application which allows to selectively clear cache folders based on their project names. 

I just double-checked, because of the demise of Flash Player. It is still functional. You can find the download link in this article by a staff member:

https://helpx.adobe.com/captivate/kb/opening-corrupted-captivate-project.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If that answer helps you, please mark it as correct. I think many users (one already popped in) could use this information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. So I can make room

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources