Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Click and reveal image

Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Now I am new to Captivate and I am making my first online learning class. All I want to do is for students to click a button and an image to reveal. 

I've looked at some of the earlier comments and they don't seem to hit the mark plus many are from 2016! So in a simple way, how do I have students click a button or a click box, then an image to reveal. Then click again to remove the image? 

Thanks all

Nick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It can be rather easy if you add a custom state to the button. In that custom state you can add what you want to 'reveal'. The action needed for the button will be 'Go to Next State'. You may keep or delete the InBuilt states 'Rollover' and 'Down', but that doesn't matter. It will be a toggle button automatically. You can have a look at one of the tips in my most recent blog post:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/button-states-basics-and-tips

More specifically I am pointing at Tip 4, but it may clarifying to read the blog itself as well to understand multistate buttons better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources