• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Closed Caption - Replace Video?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2011 Jun 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have completely close captioned a 5 minute video. The edit has changed and I have to replace the current video with the new edit. Seeing as CC is directly linked to the video object (slide video) currently in place it appears that there is no way to swap a newly edited video in its place without losing all the closed captions which are linked to the video. I have tried to "export" the CC information but it says there is no CC information to export. Very confused. How do I do this? Or have I found a new feature that needs to be added to the software?

Joe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2011 Jun 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I have found the solution. I saved the new video clip with the same name and then in the library righ clicked on the video and selected "update".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thamk you so much for this idea. I had similar issue for a 1.13.50 video all captioned done but then the transcription I used was for a longer video, just a little edit done. This is really helpful. Thanks ktvideounit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources