Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Continue action does not work in the Overlay Slide of an Interactive Video

Explorer ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have an interactive video, with an overlay slide. In the overlay slide, user clicks on some button. I display a feedback by changing a state of the feedback and showing a continue button with Continue action for On Success event. The continue button is normally hidden.  I use some advanced action to show it with some feedback. But it is not going back to the video slide.  By the way, other buttons work without any problem. I should be able go back to the video slide.

Annotation 2020-02-02 122457.png

Annotation 2020-02-02 122457222.png

TOPICS
Advanced , Advanced actions , Audio and video , Editing , Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also use a button with Continue as command to close an overlay slide, pondering what is going awry for you. Personally I would never use the label CONTINUE,  because that is a commmand. Even though you did write it in capitals and names are context sensitive. That button is pausing at the last frame. As you can read in this blog, to close overlay slides I will use a shape button on the master slide for the overlay slide. Effect should be the same. I am puzzled.

http://blog.lilybiri.com/tips-for-interactive-video

Beware: those tips were written for 11.0. In 11.5 you can have a sequence of overlay slides, have not explored those in depth.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much. I will try to create it from scratch

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources