Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Counter of button clicks.

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i'm preparing a test for the user where he have to do some actions ( usually its button clicks and text entry boxes). If he won't do it in right way there is a window with information what he should do and a button "Continue".  

For this button "Continue" there is execute advanced action:

1. Go to the next slide

2. Increment "Wrongs" by 1.

*"Wrongs" - variable set to 0 at the beggining. 

And there is a problem. I would like to have at the last slide something like this:

"Sorry u haven't pass the test. / Great u passed the test. You have scored: 30% (3 points)."

How can i count and add something like this? - "You have scored: 30% (3 points)."

Please help 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add some more information. Why 3 points and 30%? Why do you want to count the incorrect answers?

If all your buttons and Text Entry boxes are scored with 1 point, and you don't have any other quiz slides, use the quizzing system variables:

cpQuizInfoPointsscored    will offer the acquired score

cpInfoPercentage               will show the acquired percentage

More in: http://blog.lilybiri.com/using-quizzing-system-variables

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You know actually I made it 🙂

It counts (it's easier to count wrong answers, because one slaid has 3 buttons and Text Entry, s2 has 1. And if user clicks wrong there always is one button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't understand why it is easier to have to create advanced action for counting, when you have a built-in solution with the system variables. OK, if you prefer that, my opinion is not important.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources