• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating a specific background for SCORM content

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey community, does any one know how to specify the background that the SCORM slides are played over. At the moment they are over a black or white background (see image attached) How the background is now - black.png

But we would like to play them over a backgound with an image (see image attached).

Image as background.png

Any advise is greatly appreciated, thank you 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why not publish as scalable HTML so that the browser space is filled with the course? In Captivate background is a solid color (not always black or white). I suppose you can have another background when editing HTML or CSS file, but never did it myself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply Lilybiri, this could be a good alternative. I'll give it a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources