• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Default Slide Transition Duration

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How long are the default slide transitions set to. Do they last 1 second?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

They are each approximately one second but you cannot adjust this (as far as I know).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are each approximately one second but you cannot adjust this (as far as I know).

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you. That's what I needed to know. everyone else is posting answers that don't answer the question at hand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Slide transitions for HTML output?  Check Project, HTML5 tracker. You will see that they are incomptible with HTML output.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you set slide transitions, they do get flagged in the HTML5 Tracker, but that doesn't mean the will not work at all.  Most of them work to at least some extent as long as you are viewing them on desktop web browsers in HTML5 output.  (The notable exception seems to be the Pixel Dissolve, which stops cold.  It appears to be using an SWF component, which is certainly not compatible with HTML5.)  I think the reason the HTML5 tracker objects to the slide transitions is due to the fact that they are unlikely to work at all on mobile devices.

The recommended approach is not to use the slide transitions.  Instead, if you want a similar effect that is more reliable and easier to control, use the Fade In or Fade Out transition on individual slide objects.  You get complete control of the timing that way.  If you want something fancier, then experiment with the Entrance and Exit Effects list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer. Howvere, all that I already know and understand. What I still don't know however, is if the default slide transitions are set to 1 second. It seems so but I needed to be certain for a particular project. If you know that aspect, then please let me know. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the reply but this is not what I was asking. Also, the fade transitoin works great in HTML in our LMS so not an issue. the issues mainly arise when viewed on a mobile device, (which we don't offer our courses in at this time). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources