Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Delay of second attempt on Exam

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My employer (DOE) has a policy that the learner on a CBT has to wait 24 hours for them to retake the material. My question is, can this feature be setup in the Quiz Preferences or Advanced Actions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also like to have a 24 hour wait period between retakes.

I have always done this using the LMS functions - not the authoring tool.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is not possible to set this up in Quiz Preferences, nor by using Advanced actions. Although you could create such an action, with user variables, the learner would need to access the course from the same system, not having cleared the cookies because you would need to use local storage to retrieve the variables values.

Control of that type of management can be done with a decent LMS, setting up a rule. However I don't know exactly which LMS you are using, nor whether it is capable of the creation of such a rule.

Sorry for the late answer, notification in the forum are completely off since a couple of weeks and I'm used to rely on the mail notifications. Moreover this thread has not appeared yet in the overview of Discussions, which is my second way to access threads. Reason why I missed it completely.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines