Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete 'Results posted successfully' popup

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I've been working on creating a course and am getting pretty close to finishing it but have one real showstopper that I'm struggling to find an answer for.

Results for the course go to a local server, and the email address and name are passed in as variables so the user doesn't see a popup for those, however they continue to see the 'Results posted successfully' popup, which looks awful and isn't needed.

Does anybody know how to get rid of this? I found a thread detailing how to edit it, but that won't help

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure that is not something on your end? If there is not a callback I wouldn't think Captivate has any idea if the data was sent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to our developers it's being created by Captivate, and the message has Adobe Captivate in the title

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1020851_Capture.png

The popup looks like this.

What is a callback? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources