• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

download free assets

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the link in the Assets Window does not seem to lead anywhere other than a 404 error.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you download some of the other characters? I have logged a bug about the issues with those stored on the Adobe server, hope they will fix it soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes i can ,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem since the last update and logged it immediately as a bug. Some claim that it will work if you insist and try a couple of times, but it is not working in my case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

apparently the link does not work because of the discontinuation of the partnership with elearning brothers which was the initial url. nowadays it just points to nowhere because the new captivate 11.5 has its own assets in the assets library

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, you misunderstand.

The problem with the Characters appears only for the Characters which are stored on the Adobe server. Downloading from the eLearning Brother's site works perfectly but you need to do that from the Download tab. AFAIK there is no discontinuation of the partnership, where did you find that information?

Some assets are stored on Adobe servers, but in the Download section of the Assets panel you can download from the Brother's site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i agree. characters are saved in adobe's servers . 

however, the downloaded assets 11.0 for captivate 11.0 will not work for captivate 11.5. moreover, a subscription to captivate will not provide automatically a subscription to elearningbrothers as it used to in the past. this agreement has been terminated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for this, seems something new. I did download Characters from the eLearning Brothers with version 11.5 but not recently. This blog can proof it:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/characters-in-svg-format

It was created with 11.5.

More recently I have downloaded a couple of characters and a cptx project. I do not use the characters often, but they do work and I can still use them. 

Will try to figure out what happened and when.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources