• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drag and Drop Issues

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue with a drag and drop projects.

A draggable red-object (#1) disappears when dropped to its corresponding droppable blue-object (droppable #5). 

Project set up:

1. Draggable objects will go back to their place if there is no match.

2. Each droppable object is set up to No Action

3. I'm not using the correct and incorrect captions

4. On project success or failure I set it to no action as well.

See screen shots before dragging and when object #1 is dropped to its corresponding droppable object #5.

Any suggestion to fix this?

Before dragging #1.pngObject # disappears.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You didn't get any answers, and the reason may be that we do not understand the problem at all. 

This is what I understood so far:

• You have 5 drag sources (not sure if those are red or blue, from the last screenshot they seem to be red).
  • You have 5 drop targets which are blue
  • You do not want to have anything happen after submitting, but you don't tell whether you have a submit button? Or did you activate Auto-Submit, which will only work in case of completion of all the dragging in a correct way. How will the learner see that it was correct: there is no feedback, and no action is happening.
  • A D&D object can NOT be set to an action at all, as you told: 'Each droppable object is set up to No Action'. If you mean the Object actions, they are linked with a drag action from a drag source to a drop target. But since you already told that dropped non-correct drag sources are sent back, those object actions have not a lot of meaning unless you want to count the number of dragging actions by example.

For the screenshots: what did you expect after the correct dragging of red 1 to blue 5? The result would be visible in the Snapping setup for the drop target 5. Can you post a screenshot of that setup?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying Lilybiri.

I checked the correct and incorrect captions. The the draggable objects (red) don't disappear when dropped to their corresponding drop-targets (blue). I appreciated your comments. The project is working now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Strange... no captions could influence the duration of the slide, release of the play head but that couldn't be the case since you don't have actions on Success/Last Attempt. Why this cause disappearance of drag sources after dropping on a target is very mysterious. Sorry for that comment, but I always try to figure out logics behind a situation and cannot detect them here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources